Writing A Dissertation Step By Step: How To Do Analysis Of Data
A superb dissertation that catches everybody’s attention with its constructive content assists a student in securing high grades. Adequate preparation, immense constructive efforts and patience are the key factors that help him with writing. It is necessary that data is analyzed properly after carrying out intensive research, otherwise it will turn into a daunting task.
What are the steps of dissertation writing?
- Take enough time to think for the topic you will like to write on. This is one of the most important steps of writing. It is better to start little late instead of regretting due to a monotonous topic picked in the later stages. Personally, you should feel the topic interesting too.
- Choosing a topic close to real life scenario is a good choice. Usually intricate theoretical expositions overload the project n hence they should be avoided.
- Current issues act as a magical wand.
- Understand your capabilities and ensure that the topic is neither too complicated nor too simple.
- Stay calm and keep anxiety away to make your writing piece a superb one.
- Understand the writing requirements of the committee.
- Open with a valid research question.
- Think for your plan of action.
- Work in small schedules and stick to your routine. This plan of action is a mind-blowing way to meet the deadline.
- Think for your resources and helping hands.
- Do adequate research and keep citation details with you.
- Create an outline keeping your purpose in mind.
Keep the format in mind
- Abstract: Provide brief overview to the reader revealing clear objectives and results.
- Table of Contents page: Categorize chapters with sections and subsections along with respective page numbers.
- Introduction: Introduce research question and talk about its significance State hypothesis, summary and the conclusion details in simple and clear points. It should be comprised of 1% of total dissertation.
- Literary Review: This comprises of 20% of the thesis and talks about other people’s perspectives and theories. Compare minimum 10 different resources.
- Methodology: Collect empirical data like interviews, questionnaires and talk about the challenges involved.
- Findings: Discuss the findings after carrying an in-depth analysis. Do not interpret your conclusions.
- Discussion: Associate evidences with your carried research in respect of the literature and discuss your findings.
- Conclusion: Derive the conclusion now and talk about the effectiveness of the research design. Ensure that all the questions are addressed properly.
- Bibliography: List all the references, sources of empirical data, books, articles and websites used. Arrange entries from a fresh page with alphabetical order.
- Appendices: Add relevant materials used like interviews conducted, tables, samples questionnaire etc.